Friday 9 October 2015

Jose's Letter

To Nehe Milner-Skudder
Hello my name is Jose, I’m 9 years old and you are my favourite rugby player. I play Winger for school and Halfback for club.

Good work making it into the All Blacks and getting your 2 tries. Also you made a great effort trying to get that try but you just couldn’t make the catch (against Argentina).

I think that you will end up being one of the greats of all rugby.You inspire kids like me and it is good you will get more games before Wiaske comes back to the team.

I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind:
Do you like being with the greats?
Is it cool travelling around?
Who was the player you looked up to?
Have you played any other sports (does not have to be international)?
Are you surprised that Japan beat South Africa?

Thank You for your time

Jose

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jose. I enjoyed reading your letter and Nehe's reply.

    ReplyDelete