Tuesday 13 October 2015

All Black Nehe Milner-Skudder's reply to Jose

Hi Jose,

Thank you for the message of support mate.

Here are the answers to your questions:

It's awesome to be playing with the greats of not only NZ rugby but world rugby. These are guys that aspire to be like , a lot of legends who I used to watch on TV. Its a dream come true to be able to learn off these guys and also take the field and play alongside them. I still pinch myself everyday to make sure it's real.

One of the incredible things about playing rugby is the travelling we do and the cool places we visit. This Is my first time to the UK and I have loved every minute of it so far. I was a bit worried about the weather as I had heard it gets really cold here but luckily it's been really nice and warm. (Hope it stays like this).

I used to look up to a lot of players and I still look up to a lot of players now. I used to enjoy watching Christian Cullen when I was little. He was an awesome player who was really fast and used to score lots of tries. Now I look up to the guys in my team, they are all legends of the game and some of the best players in the world.

Yes I really enjoyed sports when I was younger and still do. I liked to play touch football. The skills I picked up in touch have helped me with the way I play rugby. I also played a bit of rugby league. I think team sports are good because you get to play with your friends which makes it really fun.

I was a little bit surprised with that game as were a lot of people. South Africa are a really good side , but it shows that anything is possible if you really believe in yourself and work really hard. Which is exactly what Japan did.

Hope that answers your awesome questions Jose.

Thanks again for the message and all the support,

Nehe

No comments:

Post a Comment